The MSRI virtual workshop Mathematical Models for Prediction and Control of Epidemics Took place online from August 12 – 14, 2020.
The Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI) is dedicated
- to the advancement and communication of fundamental knowledge in mathematics and the mathematical sciences,
- to the development of human capital for the growth and use of such knowledge, and
- to the cultivation in the larger society of awareness and appreciation of the beauty, power and importance of mathematical ideas and ways of understanding the world.
Interesting topics were on the schedule:
- Tutorial on Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Epidemics
- Introduction to the Mathematics of Epidemics on Networks
- An overview on Epidemiological Modeling and Policy
- An introduction to the Mathematics of Epidemics on Networks
Many of our IMAAC Colleagues were attending this conference
In case you are interested to know more information visit https://www.msri.org