Pilot field studies and their management
The final challenge will be the contribution to implement the new materials (textile, paint etc.) in the real environment and study the effect on mosquitos and spreading of diseases. The results from this group will help to improve the products.
- Using the developed results and products in field studies;
- Collecting data from the field studies.
- Finding the right environment to perform the field studies by month 24; the results needed for analysis in WP1 for modelling and statistics
- Development of models implementing the new control measures in actual field studies;
- Publication of results in high impact peer reviewed journals.